Tuesday, August 9, 2011

How can i get my cocker spaniels to bond with me?please help?

okay firstly, i had this 2 yr cocker spaniel when i was 6, she was really timid and she only liked my dad because her old owner was like really mean to her and shed never seen a gir/woman. but over time she got used to me and my mum but only ever really had a bond with my dad. a couple of yrs later we bred she and had a litter of 4 pups, we kept one and she is now 5, she too only ever really had a bond with my dad.my 5yr old one is reall lazy, un-loyal and would be better as a lap dog, but her mum (7yr old one) is active, super loyal and outdoor type. We tried putting the 5yr old one in sid but she kept on goin outside to be with our other dog (her mum {7 year old one}) i reallywant a bond with them , and woudll be willing to spend however much time and whatever it takes to have that bond with both of them.please help!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment