Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Should I pretend like nothing was said? ?

There's a boy i think is good looking, I don't really know him, but I spoke to him for about 20 minutes at a party the other weekend and he seems really nice!! I think one of my friends has told him I like him - which I don't think I do! Should I talk to him at lunch and act like nothing was said? I go away on a school trip on wednesday, then work experience the week after, then I have one week if school left, and I really want to get to know him better, become his friend, then see if I like him or not!! But I don't know how to go about doing this, I dont want to ask him to hang out! I just want to talk to him at school, but should I just go up to him? Ask him how he is and stuff? Please help! Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment