Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Is it possible to force yourself to have OCD? ?

My sister told me a few months ago that she was going to start pretending she has OCD we live together so it's just us at home. So she started 'fixing' ( i mean she started to put all the cups in neat rows and up the same way also she started arranging objects so they were perfect) and freaking out if something was wrong after about two months of this I told her to stop after she agreed I went to stay with my dad �for a week and when I got back she was still fixing everything and we got into a fight, I started mixing everything up because I was angry but she started freaking out crying, screaming and pulling me away from the stuff, she really didn't seem to be faking it anymore. Is it possible to trick yourself into having OCD?

No comments:

Post a Comment